- Cyrus Nowrasteh film The Stoning of Soraya M.
- Critique of Moroccan film Amours Voilees by Aziz Salmy
- Iranian film The Hidden Half, directed by Tahmineh Milani
- Analysis of Ahmed Boulane’s The Satanic Angels/Les Anges de Satan
- Analysis/Review of “Biutiful” directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu (Inarritu)
Tag Archives: aziz salmy
It is very difficult to write about this film for me—I have a love/hate relationship with it. Which is funny, because the film is kind of a love-hate relationship between Batoul and Hamza! Thus, this is not one of my … Continue reading