- Cyrus Nowrasteh film The Stoning of Soraya M.
- Critique of Moroccan film Amours Voilees by Aziz Salmy
- Iranian film The Hidden Half, directed by Tahmineh Milani
- Analysis of Ahmed Boulane’s The Satanic Angels/Les Anges de Satan
- Analysis/Review of “Biutiful” directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu (Inarritu)
Join 10 other followers
Tag Archives: moroccan history
Kharboucha (Kharboucha ou Ma Ydoum Hal–Kharboucha ou rien n’est eternal—Kharboucha or nothing is eternal), Hamid Zoughi’s directorial debut in 2007 with a release date in late 2008 at a festival in Tangier in Morocco, comprises one of very few exceptionally … Continue reading