- Cyrus Nowrasteh film The Stoning of Soraya M.
- Critique of Moroccan film Amours Voilees by Aziz Salmy
- Iranian film The Hidden Half, directed by Tahmineh Milani
- Analysis of Ahmed Boulane’s The Satanic Angels/Les Anges de Satan
- Analysis/Review of “Biutiful” directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu (Inarritu)
Join 10 other followers
Tag Archives: the sleeping child
Set in the north-east of Morocco in the Atlas Mountains, Kassari’s film takes us into a small douar or village where the scenario is almost entirely populated by women, as the young men have left for clandestine labor in Europe. … Continue reading