I’m a huge fan of international cinema, both older and more recent films, which I will write about on my blog–the cultural aspects revealed in the films, what we learn from the films as stories and as images and as artistic products. I’m a newbie to blogging, so this will take some time to really develop, and I will just write about films I like. But please make suggestions if you have films you’d like to have a conversation about–that would be fun! I hope to occasionally write about other aspects of cinema besides the film content, but that will have to develop over time and if I have time, haha! I’d love for comments and converstions, so hope to hear from you about your opinions on the films too. Sandrellita
- Cyrus Nowrasteh film The Stoning of Soraya M.
- Critique of Moroccan film Amours Voilees by Aziz Salmy
- Iranian film The Hidden Half, directed by Tahmineh Milani
- Analysis of Ahmed Boulane’s The Satanic Angels/Les Anges de Satan
- Analysis/Review of “Biutiful” directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu (Inarritu)
Join 10 other subscribers